BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yes or No?? ans: NO...

My dad’s business was okay and my sister is enjoying (maybe) herself at Ipoh. For me this week was ok but I don’t feel happy with my society. There really lots of problem that can’t be verbalize, I wish it can be solve as soon as possible. I love this society very much but it’s making me sick of it because of the attitude the have.


For no reason she makes me very happy this few days but also make me very depressed, sad and also make me cry a lot this month. It’s a YES or NO. I still don’t know, but I think the percentage of NO is very high. I usually share my problems with her and I will feel better after that, but for this I can’t share with her because it’s about her. This makes my brain getting heavier and heavier and have push me to an extant that I will easily cry and lost control. Why my brain only got you? Whatever I do, whatever I think the word ‘You” will appears. I really don’t know what to do. I’m scared that I will hurt you because I’m not sure it’s a lust or its love. I don’t want to hurt you. My brain is really pain. I’m sorry if I do hurt you. I’ve really lost my confident. Should I give up? I don’t understand you. I don’t have a chance to understand. I’m really out of my mind can’t think well you make me think that way sometimes but some times u you make me think the other way round.

My exam is coming soon so do everyone except for some schools. Am I ready? The answer is NO. I can’t concentrate in my study because I’m still in a holiday mood. Wish that I can wake up from the dream in wonderland as soon as possible. Haha.


Nothing much happen this week, I can’t wait for 25 of July, because there will be a competition held in Penang. It’s a band display competition organize by Celcom. Besides that I wish I can go for the PEACE run on the 8 of August. My dad didn’t give a answer yes or no because he’s not sure whether my sister will be able to come back on that day and take care my bro or not. Really sad about this, the date line is on 27 of July, how can I answer her whether I can go or not if my dad doesn’t make a conclusion now? T.T

0 comments: