BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Special holiday...

27th of August is a memorable day in my life. I spend a quarter of my day with her. Many things happen before that day, and it’s not easy for me to pass through that few days. But anyway I’m already ok now, everything is fine. Holiday is going to end soon. I’m no prepared for it yet. I kept watching the movie that my dad bought. I found that my younger brother is very rude, noisy, stubborn and annoying. He love to cry, and when he does, he win. I don’t like it. 2 more days to 31st of August. I’m scared. I don’t wish to lose in that marching competition, and of cause who wish to lose.

Wish my band all the best and wish u have a wonderful reopen with all your undone moral report..haha.. faster finish it.

0 comments: