BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

An unanticipated position that I get in choir!.

Today is my school choir Annual General Meeting and guess what, I was chosen as the chairman and the conductor of the choir. It was so unpredictable. I didn’t aspect to get any high position in choir and out of no where I’m the chairman. This is my 1st time being a chairman or can be known as president. Any advice?? I need some strong advice to enrich my choir group.

Although today is a school day, I still can’t get in the study mood. I kept think of nonsense and keep day dreaming. The worse thing is exam is on next week and school makes it into 3 days instead of 2days. I’m scared yet still don’t feel like studying. Haha. I’m a bad boy. Perlu sentiasa ditegur baru boleh belajar dengan baik. But there is a statement that I like to use and I think I can use it now. “Not I don’t want to read the books, is the books who don’t want to let me read it” hahaha. Haiz. Just wish I don’t get bad result for this coming exam.

All the best Yu Kee!!!
This
Saturday is a school day…T.T

0 comments: