BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Injudicious B**d!!!!!!!!!!

I’m livid, furiously angry, annoyed and very frustrated. I don’t like school b**d!! It’s just so wearisome, uninspiring and dull. Life in it was nice in the beginning, but it turn up with a big mess in the end! It’s seriously lame. Back stepping, betrays, squabble, misinterpretation and lots more happen when I’m going through the live in it! I LOVE WHAT I JOINED OUTSIDE SO MUCH (PESSBand)! Although I’m not really good in playing it, but at least there are always someone there that willing to lend me a hand, educate me, train me, appreciate me and care for me. I feel like using all those vulgar words now!!! It has been sometimes since I last use them.
I HATE SCHOOL B**D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: