BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wake up!!!

I finally wake up from my dream.
I decided to give up on love.
I think this decision will hurt some people, but I won’t change anymore.
I’m apprehensive of love.
I hate love.
Love is full of twists and turns and a person that is so selfish like me can’t hold a right to get involve with love.


I won’t get involve in it until 2 years later.
I need a rest in it.
I won’t feel lonely if I’m not in love.
I won’t easily be sad if I’m not in love
I got music that always loves me, care for me and trust me.
If there is people that start to hate me nor angry with my decision, I can’t help it.
If there is people that start being sad after my decision I’m sorry for it.
I want to have a brand new life!!!


0 comments: