BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can't fall asleep..Too much worries..


I can’t fall asleep!! Too many things happened and I still can’t accept all of it, losing friends, losing trust, losing my image and more. Suddenly I’m feeling very lethargic. How long must I suffer? I got so many things to study! I’ve been a fool last year, wasted all my precious time by doing all useless things. Why I never thought of what I’m thinking now last year? I regret! Very regret! I want a better life!


I want to help people but somehow I can’t help them. This making me feels that I’m good for nothing. Sitting in front of my computer now listening to two songs (She Will Be Loved & The Reason) now, brain kept thinking of all sorts of stuff. Muscles feeling pain, brain can’t take any more pressure, I’m thinking whether I will end up in the hospital or not.


Something wrong these few days, the weather is extremely hot. This humid weather makes everyone gets on fire easily. Exam coming really soon, I’m only ready for two subject which is Malay language and Math. I will revise my moral, literature in English, English and my History. I don’t want to be a loser. My nilam book is very empty; I will try to write about 100++ stories by this month. This year I won’t get involved in any discipline cases or any other things. This year is very important to me, I will boost up myself. ^^



All the best to you!!^^

0 comments: