BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ipoh trip...



On June 6, 2009, I went to Ipoh for a concert performance with Shen Jai school band. We depart around 10.30am. I’m sitting in side Evelyn’s car and accompany by my band buddy, Amir and also Jimmy. Actually I planed to sleep in the car but at last I didn’t. We were chatting not stop in the car and we are also the last one that arrived in Ipoh. We arrived there about 12.45pm and it’s really hot there. We went to a restaurant for our lunch their principal paid for our lunch and it’s really delicious.

After that we went to Perak Girl School’s hall for the rehearsal. After spending all our time there for sound check, we went to our hotel to chance and wash up ourselves. Amir is the 1st person who jumps on the bed with his smelly socks ant followed by Jason and finally me! After wasting our time in there, I when for a shower first; Jimmy was opening his accessories for his hair. And when Amir saw the hair straightened and he wan his hair to be straight. After all this nonsense we went to the hall once again with our full black attire.

When we reach there, we put our instrument and bags at the top floor. After that, we headed down for lunch. I enjoy throughout the whole concert and this is also the 1st time I walk down the stage and play in front of the audience. After performing all the pieces, we took a group photo together and at that time I saw my friend from Ipoh. She took some photo of me and left. I feel so sad because don’t get to say hi to her. Anyway she gave me a teddy and I name it Carmen.

After photo shooting, we went to a coffee shop for supper. I sat beside my god-sis, Phinn. I drank about 5 cups of water, maybe because of wasting to much saliva went playing saxophone. Later on we went to er… I don’t remember what street it is. Hehe. The ice-kacang that full of 15 types of fruit really tastes scrumptious. After all the eating we went back to our hotel. Once we step in the room 203, Jason rushes to the bed and sleep without changing or bathing. He is so sick. Hahaha. Me, jimmy and Amir keep playing around and keep taking lots of picture. We play around until 4.30am and finally we sleep peacefully.

We woke up on 7.50am and start to pack our luggage. We watch Jacky-Chan (cartoon version), Ninjas Turtle and also Phineas and Ferb. Hahaha. We first went for breakfast and its really really nice!! After that we sit in the car and ‘makan angin’. We finally stop at a cave. Er.. I don’t remember what I called. Sorry. But we enjoyed there, took a lot of photo there. After that, we rushes back to Cadenza Music House.

The end~~

0 comments: