BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who is she? a simple day..

I miss her. Day is just so simple and fun but I still need her. Who is she? I don’t really know. Today my band and I went to Dewan Sri Pinang’s Rose Room to use their timpani. The feelings were really nice as I first step in the arctic, air-conditional room. We have been practicing at our sizzling hot canteen for all the time and this is the best feeling we have never have. We practice there from morning 8.30am until 5pm. We took a box of tom yam fried rice (I took 2 boxes of it..hahaha) as our lunch and also a pack of syrup. After that we went for our sectional. After the sectional practice my instructor asked me and Jeryl go help a lady to carry something. And this is the 1st time I carry so many planks and also metal. The penny-pinching lady is so damm exasperating. She treats us life dogs. I hate her so much. She makes me think of a bull-dog, seriously she got that look.

Anyway after all that hard work, we went to the stall near by to eat ice-kacang. The feeling is so immense when I ate it. I will go there again! Today is just so simple but I’m happy. But I miss her! Who? I don’t know. What am I doing? Miss a person that I don’t know. Maybe not don’t know, it does just don’t want to share. Never mind, who cares?

My saxophone!!

Sectional time...




Tom yam fried rice...

My syrup!!

My lunch..(finished)

Can you see me?? Where am I??

Don't look at me lah!!

Me and Jeryl practicing...

Amir prasticing!!

0 comments: