BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hate it so much!!! No one will understand.

Am I who I really am? Why am I doing all this things? Why can’t I enjoy my life? Why all this complicated things must happen on me? Haiz
Anyway I still need to solve all this problems. I need to keep asking myself why these things happen to me, what I can do and how to solve it. Since the beginning of form 4 all this problems started to come. I hate it so much.

Now the only thing I can do is to enjoy, be myself and do what I must and want to do. I want to score all my English paper with tremendous result, this subject is essential for me so that I will have a better future. Learning all the bombastic word to help in my essay, I really wish that I can write an essay that can impress others with a essay full of long or pretentious word.

I’ve promise myself that I will not get involve in love until I finish my SPM. But there is a girl that I like. Too bad studies come first; wish that I can score my SPM with flying colors. I am really craving for good results in my upcoming exam. I had never score straight As in my life, I am really eager to score it. I want to know how it feels like to get straight A1.

I have a whole week of school band practice; it’s very tiring and boring. We have been playing all the songs a lot of time but we still kept repeating. All the song are not easy to be played. I got lot more to learn, I will keep up all my hard work.

This is some photo of my band buddy and his section. A cool section!!!!

Amir!!!!(The trombonist)

0 comments: