BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meaning of that THING??

Yesterday was I wonderful day, the band practice was just okay okay. Only some small problem that I don’t want to talk about. But I enjoyed my day because I went out with her. And it has been long time since I last step in the cinema. I was really late but at least we didn’t miss any part of the show. We spend our time walking here and there and she also meets her friends at there.



Day may be simple but it can mean a lot if u have that THING,
Day may be complicated but we learned a lot through that THING,
Day may be just as usual if you don’t notice a THING,
Day may be interesting if you just remember to add that THING,
Day may be joyful if u still remember u have that THING,
Live is always meaningful because of that thing!
What that thing?
Everyone will find out.
And once u find out, you will enjoy your whole life…

0 comments: