BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baba Boom....I've landed flat on the ground. And i 'm at the end.


It has come to an end. My brain can’t take it anymore. Somehow, I feel that I think too much, but I realize that thanks to my thinking I manage to see the whole picture. Whatever I do now is to make everything go well. If in this process there’s anyone who hates me, I won’t blame them. I’ve made this decision and I won’t change until the times come. Sorry if I hurt anyone’s feeling, but that’s the only thing I can do. Let it go. I won’t be updating my blog until December. I won’t be answering any call until December, except for business or family’s call. I will hide myself aside. It’s time to be cruel. But it’s the only way I have. Hate me please! I’m sorry.

0 comments: