BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shit you!!!!

I need to apologize for today’s post because it contains some vulgar words. I try not to but the freaking S*I*B (Stupid, idiot and bastard) have made me lose all my control. What in the earth have happen to those entire bastards? They got nothing better to do? Please fuck off from my life! Screaming like the gays that always walking here and there at Love Lane. It’s really a disgrace for boys.

There’s also another fellow who always make all his funny dirty jokes. He doesn’t know how to respect others. The way he talk makes others think that his not well educated. I will never blame people’s parents, but I pity his parent to have such useless, boorish and wayward son. I have to admit that I’m not smart or very polite, but at least I still know how to give respect to others parents. Do you know that you really stink when you sweat? I think you don’t realize, now I let you know. You stink like a pig in the deep black shit! Fuck off from my life. Raise your voice outside from my class, comment on my parents, acting like you’re the best, do you think you really good? I will never give any respect to such human like you! Fuck off! There’s whole bunch of shit out there, go join them and you will be like them infect you are already a shit! I’m really angry today until I feel like punching you today! Look back those times when you’re just form 2!!! You are different now! Is it after a person gets a position they will change? I hate you, you fucker!

S*I*B REALLY SUCK! Maybe people that are not in it won’t realize but from what I know, it sucks! A group of people will never improve if the person in charge is acting like his no-good-dirty-rotten-stupid-lousy-great-great-grandfather. And this guy is already elder than us by 10years++. He‘s not married yet, I guess everyone know why. He kept telling us he’s our brother. Please lah. I think he don’t realize how old he is. Look like shit and always talk bullshit.

You really suck Mr. **o* A*k K*on*.!
Why you all must spoil my day? You all want position in b**d, I already don’t want to fight for it with you all. What you all want some more? I’m just a normal member now, aren’t you all happy? I hate fuckers like you all. Dam shit! Can’t you all let me smile? I want to laugh like how the young and innocent kid does! I hate to tolerate will all this bullshit! Leave me alone! Or I can say my heart have already leave this shit b**d long time ago. I will try my best to leave. I say it I mean it.




I admire them!!







Anyway, for form 3’s student, wish you all the best!!










0 comments: