BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Haizzz..



Look at the positive, go for the positive. I found that is time for me to make a change, a change to a better attitude, a change to a better live. Think back what I’ve done today, yesterday and the days before yesterday, I found that I’ve wasted too much time. MY studies is not as good as I 1st came in to St. Xavier Institution, attitude getting worse, Starting to get lazy, lacking of responsibility I use to have and also my way of thinking.


I believe that if I don’t study well, no one will look up on me. No point being a good musician when my studies suck. My attitude is like shit! Where’s the way I communicate, the way I twist facts, the way I solve problem perfectly without anyone getting angry? I’ve lost all this! I need them back. How to study? Study smart? How? Anyone can help me? Please teach me!!! Exam coming soon and I’m not ready at all. If I don’t get good result I believe that I will hate myself until next year. Studying in my dim-witted class really make me feel scared. Everyday see all those sleepy faces, injuries around there body and lots more. Do they really want to study? I don’t mind if they don’t want to study but they have already affected me. I’m a person who can study when the class is noisy. I hate them for changing me; I hate myself for giving them a chance to change. There’s no one to blame except for me. I hate my life now, so messy.

I need to change! I have to change! I want to change!!!
Please give me some advice!!!thank..

0 comments: