BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

To left or right?


Actually I don’t understand myself. I’ve made so many wrong things and I wish I could run away from everything, but I can’t. I wish my life I full of freedom, no limit of thinking and playing.

A book name “I care”
…..I’ve hurt an ant and I kick it away when it’s suffering. I left it aside and try to forget about it, but I’m to worry that it can’t walk or maybe get step by another human. Why I care for an ant? I don’t understand why I care for it and why I left it there. Could it be a mistake? ......I wish time can be reversing……

Ok. It’s too long to continue.

I know it will end soon. I can feel it. I don’t want people to get hurt and I want to end it now but it can’t. Just let time decide. It’s a sure that it will end soon. I’ve cool myself down to face it.T.T

0 comments: