BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's and founder's day!! And my baby photo too...


We celebrated teacher’s day at school today so do founder’s day. There is a person that was very ill-mannered, he asked my friend to change to play tenor saxophone because of our senior is not there during assembly. And when the senior is around which means during normal practice he suggest to the senior to put him under alto saxophone. He treat my friend like a… Don’t know how to say, but it’s very bad to push someone around like that. This is going to hurt people’s feeling. I’m not sure what my friend is thinking but I feel that’s wrong. Besides that someone were so irritating today, he talk to me about something that I know more then him and he finally got nothing to say. He ended with ‘It’s basically the same’. What the hell. He’s wrong and don’t know how to say sorry. What kind of people is that?
Answer: Brainless, indecorous, foolhardy and dim-witted.

I chatted with someone that is very friendly. He though me how to do hand-stand and top-rock. He asked me a question. “What you want in music?” I don’t know what to answer. And that question is really makes me think of what I really want.

Why must our school have so many irritating gays? Why can’t they be what they are and stop making others to become like them? Singing like girls, what’s the point of singing so high when u can’t and it really irritates people? Hate gays!!

0 comments: