BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2nd day of exam..

Today is my second day of exam. Today’s sejarah paper was hard for me because I didn’t study sejarah at all. I spend most of my time studying my ‘Holes’, ‘Harrison Bergeron’ and ‘Cinderella Girl’. But today’s exam makes me feel so angry because the papers were to hard. I’ve tried my best wish that my result will be ok.

Yesterday was ok to me. Nothing special both English papers was easy only some question that troubles me.

By the way, my friend just camp back from a trip to Australia. He bought me a boomerang. I’m so touch. At 1st I was just joking to him and asked him to buy me something but he really did bought me something.

ARTHUR, THANKS FOR THE BOOMERANG!!!!





Its really from AUSTRALIA!!!


See my hair??haha..Look at the price..can see??

actualy to me this boomerang is priceless because its from one of my good friend!!!

0 comments: