BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2nd last day of exam!!

Today… Boring day… My sejarah paper 2 result is terrible.


My best friend!!! Help him!

He (my closest friend) told me something last night. He says that he hate his life. He’s in a situation that he doesn’t know what he can do. He has a girlfriend but he feels like giving up her because he want to focus on study but he don’t know how to tell her and the most important thing is he dun want to hurt her feeling. That’s his first problem!

“What should I do? What can I do? How to tell her? Will she be sad?” he asked me.
I also don’t know how to answer so I just keep quiet.

Besides that, his family also facing economic problems. His dad owes a lot of people money because got no business. He is very sad because he can’t do any thing to help him. His dad cant drive the car out because road tax and insurance haven pay, cant make phone cal because cant pay the phone bill, cant pay the house owner money and also the bill for electricity. He felt very depressed and he feels like asking his dad to run away from the situation but it’s not easy to do that. I wish I can help but unfortunately I can’t.

“What can I do? I hate my life!” he told me and cried.

He also has some problems in his own life. He knows a lot of people but he doesn’t know what his friends think about him. He likes people to be straight forward. ‘If you don’t like me, tell me’ that’s his principal.

I as a friend of his cant do anything. Does anyone out there know how to help him?? What must he do to help is dad?? What must he do to make sure that his girlfriend won’t be sad?? How can he know whether his friends like him or not??

I can’t help him!!! What kind of people I am? *sad*

This is my sejarah paper 2 result…
Very bad…
This is my 1st time getting such marks…
This result is so not me...
Next exam i will improve...
i'm sure that i can make it...




All WRONG!!!

Only 8 MARKS???

0 comments: