BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another intresting day..

This morning was a nice morning for me. But when the time where my friend’s mum want to fetch me, my dad asked me whether I have taken my key and I answered him I have forgotten about it. He asked me where I left my key yesterday so I told him I left it on the dining table. He can’t find the key and he raises his voice and scolded me. He asked me where I left and I told him, but why must he still scold me. Is it my fault?

In school..
There were lots of lower 6 girls today. They look great and they got the “study face”.

In class..
Me and my buddy were spending lots of time chatting and making jokes in the perdagangan class. The teacher nearly wrote my buddy’s name in the yellow book (discipline book). We were singing here and there and disturbing all the humans around us.

Tomorrow is the day for my concert rehearsal, I’m so nervous. But no matter what happen, I will do my best.. All the best for me!! Woohoo^^

0 comments: