BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last day of my mid-year exam!!! HE spoiled my mood.

Today is the last day of exam. I supposed to me happy but I’m not. Not because of exam paper but because of HIM. He spoiled my mood. This is something that is specially made up for him because he spoiled my mood.

He is very ugly,
But he don’t have a tummy,
Look like a dummy,
And how I wish he is a humpy dumpy.

He’s full of crazy thinking.
It makes us feel so pressuring,
He thinks he’s the king,
But he doesn’t understand anything.

He is a taboo,
With a bunch of tool,
Walking like a fool,
Kissing a big fat bull.

He’s a stick,
Thinks like a freak,
Smells like shit,
And finally will marry to a geek.

I hate him…
Who am i talking about??
Haha..
Some know some don't know..
Nevermind its all crap...

0 comments: