BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Unforgettable Night!!!!

Last night was the most wonderful night I ever have before. Yesterday, we started practicing about 2.30pm, and everything goes really well .I can our conductor, Mr. Ng were really worry about all the lighting and all the stage arrangement. But everything still goes well and we finish rehearsal by 5.40pm. After the rehearsal, there were a interview for the soloist I’m so nervous because it’s my 1st interview. Anyway I still manage to answer the entire question. Because of that interview I started to talk with a few people like Phinn and Joehoong. They were really friendly.

8pm….
I was sitting on d chair and being very nervous. The dry ice keeps spraying behind me and I started to shiver. And when YB finishes his speech, I try to calm down myself.

When the curtain opens….
I saw all the glowing sticks holding on the audience’s hand. It’s exactly like having a big concert. The feeling were really great and it makes me forgot about me fear and nervous. The first song, Final Countdown it started up with the piano solo. And when Evelyn started to play the whole crowd were cheering, and the best part is when the whole band play, all audience were so quiet. Listening to all the melody that has been played out by the band. When the song ends, the whole crowd shouted here and there. Ad this goes to all the song until, The Flight Of The Bumble Bee. When Eugene Pook were sitting at the v.i.p sit and playing all the scale with his circular breathing, no ones in the hall knows where Eugene is except the band, MC, and the crew. Everyone was looking here and there but still don’t know where the sound comes from. Until the spot light spotted him, the whole crowd screamed. It was really an interesting show that I think no one see before. As we play and play and play, times really passes very fast. And finally it’s my show time. That song is played by me and Kim Foong and also the Latin dancers. I’m really happy because I didn’t play any mistake or out of timing, and I also really my altissimo, triple high F sharp. We ended the concert by the song name, Go West. When we finishes it, all the audience keep shouting encore. And finally me played them A song name Mama Mia-It’s ABBA.

When the concert ends…
This is the 1st time people ask for my signature and keep taking photo with me. I’m really happy. The people from Ipoh were really supportive and friendly. I can’t wait to meet them on 6th of June. I was interviewed by… I don’t really know what TV she’s from, never mind. The night really was a fantastic night that I will never ever forget about it.

Farewell party….
WE went to Northern CafĂ© for a farewell party. I drank half cup of tiger, its so bitter and I don’t like it. But I enjoy being there listening to them singing, cheering and drinking. I really wish this night will come again…^^

0 comments: