BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A day before exam..

Today, another normal day. Wake up early in the morning, take my breakfast and go to school. My English teacher teaches me a fraise ‘Don’t trouble troubles when trouble troubles you’ this fraise really means a lot to me. And that is what I’m doing in school nowadays. Being in school is so much different for me when I start to know this fraise. What I am in school is not what I really am outside. Okay forget about it. My buddy, Jeryl still keep call me superstar. And the taught me a word, orgasm. Its so…Er… Don’t really know how to explain ...Phinn show me some video of her quintet and I felt very happy to see all the video. I don’t know why I feel happy but what I like is to see musician playing with each other like a family and enjoy playing music together. I wish that one day I can also travel around like them and share my way of thinking to d whole Asia. For now I will still study hard. After my SPM I wish I can go in to collage or university to study music. Anyway, I really wish all my friends will be always happy and safe same goes to my family..^^

0 comments: